Valentines Myspace Layouts

Valentines Myspace Comments
Well I had my 24 week appointment. I have not been feeling so great. I feel out of breath pretty often. I feel like I have run a marathon but I might not be doing anything at all. I had no clue what the second half of pregnancy felt like. So my doctor is trying to make sure these are regular pregnancy. I think my body just has to work hard to support my baby and I'm really starting to feel it.
Everything else is going alright. The baby's last heart rate was 150. I felt when the baby had hiccups for the first time. Our little one's kicks are getting harder and more frequent. I think I have a soccer player growing inside of me.
Today Sebastien is taking me out. Yeah. I like getting dressed up for him. I love Valentine's Day. I love chocolate. In four days, it will be my birthday.



