Blog Description

Wednesday

7 months and a tooth fairy




The tooth fairy visited Xavier for his seven month birthday. We were playing and I noticed he had his lower right tooth. It wasn't there the day before. No wonder he was cranky that night. I thought it was just his cold. I am not sure if any other culture has this tradition, but in my culture the person who finds the first tooth buys the baby first pair of shoes. I've been thinking Xavier might need a pair of shoes.  I also noticed he had blisters on the top of his toes from creeping. Socks weren't enough anymore, so he got his first pair of shoes. He got a brown pair of soft soled leather shoes. They were the only ones the store had in his size. They remind me of footballs when off, but they look cute when he wears them.